100mm dia, Steel Pipe Shoe - Plain Galvanised
Nationwide same day courier dispatch
- Buy 5 for £12.73 £10.61 each and save 5%
- Buy 11 for £12.04 £10.03 each and save 10%
- Buy 14 for £10.72 £8.93 each and save 20%
- Buy 24 for £9.40 £7.83 each and save 30%
- Buy 34 for £8.04 £6.70 each and save 40%
- Buy 49 for £7.37 £6.14 each and save 45%
- Buy 59 for £6.71 £5.59 each and save 50%
- Buy 74 for £6.04 £5.03 each and save 55%
- Diameter (top end) - 100mm
- Diameter (bottom/outlet end) - 103mm
- Bend Degree (from vertical) - 60deg
- Bend Degree (from horizontal) - 30deg
- Material - Galvanised Steel
- Material Thickness - 0.7mm
- Manufacturer's Warranty - 5 Years
- 100mm Plain Galvanised Downpipe Shoe.
- Fits to the bottom of the downpipe to project water away from the building
- The top end of the shoe is manufactured with a 100mm diameter opening meaning that a spigot end (male end) of downpipe is required to join them.
- Bottom end of shoe has a rolled edge which differentiates it from the 60° bends and allows for smoother water flow
- Compatible with other makes of 100mm diameter galvanised steel downpipe
- Dim A - 100mm
- Dim B - 103mm
- Dim C - 60° angle
- Dim D - 50mm
- Stylish branded design
- Easy push fit connection
- Rolled drip edge
- Impact resistant
- 5 year manufacturer's warranty
- Fully recyclable product
Why do I need a steel downpipe shoe?
If you are not connecting your downpipe directly into drainage, then you should always use a shoe to divert the water away from the building at an angle.
How do I connect a steel downpipe shoe?
The downpipe shoe simply connects on to the bottom socketed end of a downpipe. It should ideally be held in place with either a self-tapping screw of a rivet.
Find the right materials and support for your project
We can help! View our supportive help guides and videos.
Our supportive guides and help videos will help you achieve the best results. Our knowledgeable team can also offer helpful tips, and support to help you plan and purchase what you need!