150mm to 100mm Steel Gutter Outlet - Plain Galvanised
Nationwide same day courier dispatch
- Buy 3 for £12.38 £10.32 each and save 5%
- Buy 7 for £11.77 £9.81 each and save 10%
- Buy 11 for £10.44 £8.70 each and save 20%
- Buy 14 for £9.14 £7.62 each and save 30%
- Buy 19 for £7.84 £6.53 each and save 40%
- Buy 29 for £7.16 £5.97 each and save 45%
- Buy 34 for £6.54 £5.45 each and save 50%
- Buy 39 for £5.88 £4.90 each and save 55%
- Length - 168mm
- Height - 265mm (before tabs folded down)
- Outlet Diameter - 95mm
- Outlet (Male End) Length - 40mm
- Material - Galvanised Steel
- Material Thickness - 0.7mm
- Manufacturer's Warranty - 5 Years
- 150mm to 100mm Plain Galvanised Gutter Outlet
- Main element connecting the gutter to the downpipe
- Easy to mount to gutter without any need for extra drilling
- Dim A - 150mm
- Dim B - 95mm
- Dim C - 170mm
- Dim D - 168mm
- Dim E - 265mm
- Dim F - 110mm
- Dim G - 40mm
- Easy to fit anywhere along a gutter run without additional clips
- Stylish design which suits various building types making a feature of the rainwater products
- 5 Year manufacturer's warranty
- Recyclable steel
How do you install a steel gutter outlet?
Gutter outlets are installed anywhere along a gutter run (avoiding where a bracket may lie). A hole must be cut in the gutter itself with the edges of the hole tapped down to create an nice drip edge. The Outlet then clips under the front roll of the gutter with the tabs at the back folded down over the back edge of the gutter.
Can you get a stop-end outlet?
No, there is only one type of outlet that does not require a break in the gutter to join. It can be fitted near the end of a gutter run or in the middle, wherever needed.
Do you need any sealant when installing a steel gutter outlet?
No, there is no requirement for sealants on any RoofArt components.
Find the right materials and support for your project
We can help! View our supportive help guides and videos.
Our supportive guides and help videos will help you achieve the best results. Our knowledgeable team can also offer helpful tips, and support to help you plan and purchase what you need!