125mm, Steel Gutter Joint with Rubber Seal - Plain Galvanised
Nationwide same day courier dispatch
- Buy 11 for £5.60 £4.67 each and save 5%
- Buy 24 for £5.32 £4.43 each and save 10%
- Buy 34 for £4.73 £3.94 each and save 20%
- Buy 49 for £4.14 £3.45 each and save 30%
- Buy 69 for £3.54 £2.95 each and save 40%
- Buy 79 for £3.25 £2.71 each and save 45%
- Buy 99 for £2.96 £2.47 each and save 50%
- Buy 149 for £2.65 £2.21 each and save 55%
- Length - 72mm
- Width - 125mm (internal gutter width)
- Material - Galvanised Steel with EPDM rubber gasket
- Material Thickness - 0.7mm
- Manufacturers Warranty - 5 Years
- Easy snap shut grip fitting
- Can use rivets for permanent fitting if wanted (not required on all projects)
- Long lasting EPDM rubber gasket
- 5 year manufacturer's warranty
- Recyclable Steel
How do you install steel joint brackets?
Installing RoofArt Joint brackets is simple. Simply catch it on the back edge of the gutter and clamp it down on the front rolled edge. It is important not to butter the gutters up tights within the joint bracket and that you leave an expansion gap depending on temperatures at the time of installation. You will notice on the video installation guide that the joint brackets can be riveted to the gutter; we do not recommend that this is necessary in most UK applications.
How do I calculate how many joint brackets I need?
Very simply, every time you are connecting two lengths of gutter, you will require a joint bracket (please note that some corner pieces come with joint brackets attached).
Do I need Joint Elements with each joint bracket?
Joint elements are small strengthening rods that can be used in conjunction with the joint bracket. Whilst not an essential item, we do recommend that they are used with each gutter-to-gutter union connection.
Do the joint brackets fix to the fascia/wall to support the gutter?
No, unlike many PVC union brackets, RoofArt Joint brackets are not also secured to the wall so do not need to be taken into consideration when working out quantities of supporting gutter brackets.
Are RoofArt Joint Brackets compatible with Lindab Rainline gutters?
Yes, the two brands are the same shape of gutter and so joint brackets form either system can be used if needed and runs of gutter can be joined if needed. Note, that we are not aware of any other brand of steel gutter that is compatible in the same way.
Find the right materials and support for your project
We can help! View our supportive help guides and videos.
Our supportive guides and help videos will help you achieve the best results. Our knowledgeable team can also offer helpful tips, and support to help you plan and purchase what you need!