125mm, Steel Universal Bracket for Fascia - Plain Galvanised
Nationwide same day courier dispatch
- Buy 44 for £4.02 £3.35 each and save 5%
- Buy 74 for £3.80 £3.17 each and save 10%
- Buy 99 for £3.40 £2.83 each and save 20%
- Buy 124 for £2.96 £2.47 each and save 30%
- Buy 199 for £2.54 £2.12 each and save 40%
- Buy 274 for £2.33 £1.94 each and save 45%
- Buy 299 for £2.12 £1.77 each and save 50%
- Buy 399 for £1.91 £1.59 each and save 55%
- Bracket Width - 54mm at widest part
- Height Bracket Stands Above Gutter Line - 48mm
- Material - Galvanised Steel
- Manufacturers Warranty - 5 Years
- Strengthening channel creating robust heavy-duty bracket
- Fixing points above gutter line meaning access to bracket without removing gutter
- Gutter snaps in to place easily and holds firm
- 5 year manufacturer's warranty
- Fully Recyclable product
How do you install RoofArt universal brackets?
RoofArt universal gutter brackets can be installed either directly to a fascia or can be installed to a RoofArt gutter support arm which fixes to the rafters. To fix the gutter into the bracket you must push the back edge of the steel gutter into the back clip of the bracket and then squeeze the rolled front edge of the gutter into the front lip of the bracket. Once in place the brackets grip the gutter very firmly and does not allow much slide without scratching the bracket so it is important to insert the gutter into the correct position.
What spacing do you need to install steel gutter brackets?
RoofArt gutters should be supported by brackets at a maximum of 800mm centres.
Find the right materials and support for your project
We can help! View our supportive help guides and videos.
Our supportive guides and help videos will help you achieve the best results. Our knowledgeable team can also offer helpful tips, and support to help you plan and purchase what you need!