25mm Light Section Drillscrew with Coloured Moulded Head
Nationwide same day courier dispatch
- Material - Galvanised with plastic moulded head
- Colour - Goosewing Grey
- Length - 25mm
- Head - 11mm Bi Hex moulded head
- Washer 19mm dia
- Capability - Fixing into light section steel (up to 3mm thick - cold rolled)
- Screw Diameter - 5.5mm
25mm Light Sections Drillscrew with an 11mm Bi Hex colour coded head.
- Ideal for a Single Skin Box Profile sheet.
- For fixing into Steel Thinner than 3mm (Cold Rolled Purlins for example)
- This screw is most commonly used to fix a Single Skin Box Profile Sheet into steel purlins.
- Fixed through the Valley (trough) NOT the Crown of the profile.
- If fixing Single Skin Box Profile Sheets into timber, see 45mm Woodtec Screws, If into Heavy Duty steel (Thicker than 3mm), see 38mm Heavy Duty Screws.
- Southern Sheeting also supply longer lengths of this screw for Composite Panels. We also supply this screw as an 8mm Plain Galvanised Headed screw.
- 11mm Colour Moulded Head to protect the screw head
- Fixes into steel up to 3mm thick.
- Self Tapping – No need to pre-drill
What is a Light Section Drillscrew?
A light section drillscrew is designed to drill a sheet into a cold rolled steel section (for example a Zed Purlin), up to 3mm thick.
What is a moulded head?
Unlike other tec screws, this fixing has a Plastic moulded Head which will match the colour of your roof or cladding sheet, whilst being aesthetically pleasing, this also protects the head of the screw and increases the life expectancy.
What material are they made of?
These Screws are made of galvanised steel.
What are these used for?
This length is commonly used with Single Skin Box Profile sheets. This length is commonly used with Single Skin Box Profile sheets.
Where are these screws fixed?
These screws are fixed into valley (trough) of a box profile.
Do I need anything else?
If you haven’t fitted these before, you will most likely need to purchase and 11mm Bi Hex socket to fix them with, we also supply this.
Find the right materials and support for your project
We can help! View our supportive help guides and videos.
Our supportive guides and help videos will help you achieve the best results. Our knowledgeable team can also offer helpful tips, and support to help you plan and purchase what you need!