80mm Woodtek Drillscrew with Coloured Moulded Head
Nationwide same day courier dispatch
- Material - Galvanised with plastic moulded head
- Length - 80mm
- Head - 11mm Bi Hex moulded head
- Washer 19mm dia
- Capability - Fixing sheet to timber
- Screw Diameter - 5.5mm
- 80mm Woodtek Drillscrew with an 11mm Bi Hex colour coded head.
- Ideal for a 40mm core Composite Panel and Built Up Systems.
- For fixing into timber supports.
- Complete with an Expansion gap, this screw is most commonly used with 40mm Core composite panels.
- Fixed through the Valley (trough) NOT the Crown of the profile.
Also Available in:
45mm for Single Skin Panels
95mm for 60mm Core insulated Panels
120mm for 80mm Core insulated Panels
Light Section Steel (Cold Rolled up to 3mm Thick) and Heavy Duty Steel (Hot rolled 3mm-12mm Thick) options also available
- 11mm Colour Moulded Head to protect the screw head
- Fixes into Timber supports
- Has expansion gap for use with insulated sheets and built up systems
- Self Tapping – No need to pre-drill
Find the right materials and support for your project
We can help! View our supportive help guides and videos.
Our supportive guides and help videos will help you achieve the best results. Our knowledgeable team can also offer helpful tips, and support to help you plan and purchase what you need!