85mm Light Section Drillscrew
Nationwide same day courier dispatch
- Buy 9.99 for £17.58 £14.65 each and save 10%
- Bag of 100, 85mm Light Section Drill Screws with 19mm bonded wash and 8mm hex head.
- Light Section Drill Screws are the most common sheet to steel purlin fixing used in the steel roofing and cladding industry.
- 85mm Length with 19mm is commonly used to fix 60mm Core Thick Composite Panels in conjunction with a 19mm Colour Cap.
- Complete with Expansion Gap for use with Composite Panels.
- Light Sections are self tapping roofing fixings that will self screw into cold rolled steel purlins up to 3.0mm thick, there is no need to pre-drill.
- These fixings are designed to fit into the Valley of a profile.
- Also Available in 25mm (For Single Skin Box Profile Metal), 32mm (With 29mm Washer for Box profile GRP), 45mm (With No Washer for Mini Zed), 70mm (Fully Threaded for Ashgrid / Mini Zed / 30mm Composite), 75mm, 85mm, 115mm, 130mm and 150mm.
Find the right materials and support for your project
We can help! View our supportive help guides and videos.
Our supportive guides and help videos will help you achieve the best results. Our knowledgeable team can also offer helpful tips, and support to help you plan and purchase what you need!