87mm dia, Drainage Connector Painted
Nationwide same day courier dispatch
- Overall Height - 300mm
- Diameter (at top) - 90mm
- Diameter (at bottom skirt) - 130mm
- Material - SSAB Greencoat Prelaq colour coated steel
- Material Thickness - 0.7mm
- Manufacturer's Warranty - 15 Years
- 87mm Steel Downpipe Connector.
- Downpipe connection to the drainage system or Universal Gully.
- Connector diameter is 90mm allowing it to neatly sleeve over the top of the downpipe and then connect to gully.
- Not to be used with downpipe shoe.
Dimensions (see drawing):
- Dim A - 90mm
- Dim B - 130mm
- Dim C - 300mm
- Dim D - 20mm
- Stylish branded design
- Easy connection to downpipe and drainage
- Ideal for use with Roofart Gully
- Impact resistant so adds further strength at the base of pipe
- Hard wearing painted finish (Swedish SSAB Colourcoat Steel Coil)
- 15 year manufacturer's warranty
- Fully recyclable product
Why would I need a drainage connector?
The RoofArt drainage connector allows for a neat connection to the drainage gully with it’s skirted bottom. The oversized sleeve also allows the drainage connector to be lifted to gain easy access to the drainage and debris clearance rather than the pipe being fixed in place.
How do I install the drainage connector?
The drainage connector is simply sleeved over the top of the downpipe and rest on the drainage gully beneath. No fixings are required as the sleeve is designed to be moved up and down when required for access.
Find the right materials and support for your project
We can help! View our supportive help guides and videos.
Our supportive guides and help videos will help you achieve the best results. Our knowledgeable team can also offer helpful tips, and support to help you plan and purchase what you need!