87mm dia, Steel Pipe Shoe Painted
Nationwide same day courier dispatch
- Diameter (top end) - 87mm
- Diameter (bottom/outlet end) - 90mm
- Bend Degree (from vertical) - 60deg
- Bend Degree (from horizontal) - 30deg
- Material - SSAB Greencoat Prelaq colour coated steel
- Material Thickness - 0.7mm
- Manufacturer's Warranty - 15 Years
- 87mm Prelaq Steel Downpipe Shoe.
- Fits to the bottom of the downpipe to project water away from the building
- Compatible with other makes of 87mm diameter galvanised steel downpipe
- The top opening of the bend is plain ended at 87mm diameter so requires a spigot end of downpipe (male end) to fit inside when joining
- A small screw or rivet can be used to hold the shoe to the downpipe but these are not supplied
- RoofArt Scandic prelaq finish is guaranteed for 15 years
Dimensions (see drawing):
- Dim A - 87mm
- Dim B - 90mm
- Dim C - 60° angle
- Dim D - 50mm
Stylish branded design
Easy push fit connection
Rolled drip edge
Hard wearing painted finish (Swedish SSAB Colourcoat Steel Coil)
15 year manufacturer's warranty
Fully recyclable product
Why do I need a steel downpipe shoe?
If you are not connecting your downpipe directly into drainage, then you should always use a shoe to divert the water away from the building at an angle.
How do I connect a steel downpipe shoe?
The downpipe shoe simply connects on to the bottom socketed end of a downpipe. It should ideally be held in place with either a self-tapping screw of a rivet.
Find the right materials and support for your project
We can help! View our supportive help guides and videos.
Our supportive guides and help videos will help you achieve the best results. Our knowledgeable team can also offer helpful tips, and support to help you plan and purchase what you need!