8mm (5/6in) Heavy Duty Magnetic Socket
Nationwide same day courier dispatch
- Size - 8mm Magnetic Socket
- Use - Installation or Removal of 8mm Moulded Head Coloured Fixings
- Material - Galvanised
- 8mm Magnetic Socket for use with 8mm plain head drill screws
- Has magnet inside to keep screw inside.
- This will not work with 11mm Colour Coded Screws, for those you will require an 11mm Bi Hex Socket (we also stock these).
- Magnetic, meaning the screw will not fall out of socket easily and will remain true as it is fixed
- Quick and easy
What fixing is this socket designed to install/remove?
8mm Heads are the screw head most common with plain galvanised headed screws, these may typically have a colour cap pushed over the top of them after installation however the screw type is 8mm.
Are these magnetic?
Yes, these sockets are magnetic to ensure that when installing the screw remains in the socket and if removing, it is less likely the screw will drop out of the socket.
Find the right materials and support for your project
We can help! View our supportive help guides and videos.
Our supportive guides and help videos will help you achieve the best results. Our knowledgeable team can also offer helpful tips, and support to help you plan and purchase what you need!