Bison Composite Fencing Aluminium Post Infill Trim
Nationwide same day courier dispatch
- Buy 4 for £10.54 £8.78 each and save 2%
- Buy 9 for £9.67 £8.06 each and save 10%
- Buy 15 for £9.46 £7.88 each and save 12%
- Buy 25 for £9.14 £7.62 each and save 15%
- Buy 40 for £8.28 £6.90 each and save 23%
- Buy 75 for £7.85 £6.54 each and save 27%
- Buy 125 for £7.52 £6.27 each and save 30%
- Length - 1900mm
- Width - 30mm
- Depth - 7mm
- Material - Aluminium
- Material Thickness - 1.2mm
- Colour - Graphite grey
- Qty per pack - 2no.
- Weight - 1.05kg each (2.1kg per pack of 2)
• Supplied in a pack of 2
• 1900mm long x 30mm x 7mm
• Graphite grey powder coated aluminium.
Note that these are supplied within the Fence Kits and the Fence Post Kits, and so should only be needed to be purchased separately if you are looking to create a custom design that includes extra openings between the fence planks in conjunction with additional ‘L-link’ brackets. Of course, this can also be supplied to replace existing infills that may have been damaged or is-cut during installation.
- Long lasting aluminium material
- Hard wearing powder coated painted finish
- Lightweight and easy to handle
- Simple ‘slide in’ installation
- Stylish Graphite grey colour
- 20-year system warranty
How do you install the Infill trims to the fence posts?
The infill trims simply slide down the length of the Bison fence post in the groove provided. It can be trimmed if needed to suit the height that the post is sitting above ground.
Why do I need infill trims?
The infill trims fill the blanks slots on the aluminium fence posts that are not being used by the boards and give it a flush finish. Many composite fence posts on the market do not use these fillers and so can leave unsightly open grooves on one side of the fence post but it looks far better to have them filled in with a flush finish.
Can I cut the infill trims?
Yes, depending on what height your finished post is above ground, it will often mean the infill trims is required to be cut to length to suit. Cutting can be done with either a hack saw or circular saw with steel cutting blade.
Can I get these Bison infill trims in other colours?
No, All Bison trims are only supplied in graphite grey to match the fence posts and which compliments each of the Composite Fence planks well.
Can you deliver this item nationwide?
Yes, we can send this product via express courier within 2 working days to any UK mainland address if needed.
Find the right materials and support for your project
We can help! View our supportive help guides and videos.
Our supportive guides and help videos will help you achieve the best results. Our knowledgeable team can also offer helpful tips, and support to help you plan and purchase what you need!