Bison Composite Fencing Post Infill Packer Piece
Nationwide same day courier dispatch
- Buy 4 for £3.95 £3.29 each and save 2%
- Buy 9 for £3.62 £3.02 each and save 10%
- Buy 15 for £3.55 £2.96 each and save 12%
- Buy 25 for £3.43 £2.86 each and save 15%
- Buy 40 for £3.11 £2.59 each and save 23%
- Buy 75 for £2.94 £2.45 each and save 27%
- Buy 125 for £2.82 £2.35 each and save 30%
- Length - 30mm
- Width - 22mm
- Depth - 17mm
- Material - Aluminium
- Material Thickness - 1.2mm
- Colour - Graphite Grey
- Qty per pack - 4no.
- Weight - 0.2kg each (0.8kg per pack of 4)
• 4 Per pack (supplied with screws)
• Graphite grey aluminium
• 30mm long
Note that a pack of 4 packer pieces are already included with the Fence Kits and the Fence Post kits. Further packers should not be required unless there is a significant slope drop-off. In which case there could be a better solution using cut lengths of infill section as opposed to the small packer pieces. For more advise on installation, please call our sales team.
- Long lasting aluminium material
- Hard wearing powder coated painted finish
- Simple ‘slide in’ installation
- 20-year system warranty
Why do I need infill Packer pieces?
Infill packer pieces are used to fill in the post slots when needed at the bottom of the fence post (prior to fitting the L-Link and bottom rail), and also at the top of the fence post (after fitting the top rail and the top L-Link, before the fence post cap). It is not always necessary to use them and depends on how much post is being taken up by the fence planks.
Can I cut the infill trims?
It is possible to gut the packer pieces although they are designed to be small to be used as small packers. Should you want to infill a longer length that needs to be cut to size it would be far easier to cut the infill trim to the required size.
Can I get these packer pieces in other colours?
No, All Bison trims are only supplied in graphite grey to match the fence posts and which compliments each of the Composite Fence planks well.
Can you deliver this item nationwide?
Yes, we can send this product via express courier within 2 working days to any UK mainland address if needed.
Find the right materials and support for your project
We can help! View our supportive help guides and videos.
Our supportive guides and help videos will help you achieve the best results. Our knowledgeable team can also offer helpful tips, and support to help you plan and purchase what you need!