End Profile 65 for Cedral Lap
Nationwide same day courier dispatch
- Material - PPC Aluminium
- Length - 3000mm
- Dimensions - 65mm x 10mm x 26mm x 34mm
- Thickness - 0.9mm
- Weight - 0.9kg
- End Profile 65 for use with Cedral Lap system.
- 3000m long x 65mm x 10mm x 26mm x 34mm
- Please note that these trims must be installed before the boards are installed with the 34mm leg sitting behind the boards.
- End Profile 65 trims are used to create a stop end to a run of cladding. The 65mm leg is designed to cover a 38mm timber batten so that it can't be seen from a side view.
- All colour matched trims are supplied in 3m lengths and manufactured in 0.9mm thick aluminium. End Profile 65s are available in 23 different colours to suit all Cedral planks
- Southern Sheeting stock and supply our own range of colour matched trims to suit Cedral boards. These are manufactured from the same high quality material that Etex use, the only difference being that our trims do not include the embossed 'Cedral' logo on them. Whilst the colour matches are good, we do not recommend using our trims butted up directly to Cedral own trims as you may see a very slight colour variance. (You will not notice any colour variance on trims installed a few metres apart).
Find the right materials and support for your project
We can help! View our supportive help guides and videos.
Our supportive guides and help videos will help you achieve the best results. Our knowledgeable team can also offer helpful tips, and support to help you plan and purchase what you need!