Onduvilla Bituminous Tile Strips, Shaded Black Colour Tile Length PACK OF 7 (2.17 Sqm Cover)
Nationwide same day courier dispatch
- Buy 30 for £31.06 £25.88 each and save 14%
- Length: 400mm Cover Width PER TILE
- Cover Width: 975mm PER TILE
- Total Cover Width: 0.31 Sqm PER TILE
- Total Cover Width: 2.17Sqm PER PACK OF 7
- Material: Bitumen
- Weight PER PACK OF 7 Tiles: 8.9kg
- Application: Roof
- Also available in Shaded Red
- Onduvilla is an attractive tile strip designed to form a durable yet desirable roof covering in a coloured finish recreating warm natural colours normally associated with expensive and heavy clay roofing products.
- ONDUVILLA tile strips are an eco- friendly roof tile as made from recycled materials and form a desirable, durable and lightweight roof covering that can be laid on a roof decking or close boarding.
- Each tile has a Cover Length of 400mm and a Cover Width of 975mm, meaning each pack of 7 covers 2.17 Sqm.
- ONDUVILLA tile strips are available off the shelf in shaded Red or Black with arrange of accessories and are the ideal DIY roofing material for a wide variety of applications.
- Fixing is simple, we reccomend using Onduline Screws, you can also use Onduline Nails, we also supply these.
- The property of the mateial meand that is does not condensate, whih lends itself to a wide variety of applications.
- The convienient Tile Size means that they are easy to handle.
- Installation is very simple, which makes this product popular with DIYers and experienced tradesmen alike.
- We also supply Ondutiss Air 95 Membrane to weathertight below the tiles between the tiles and OSB / Timber Board
- Lightweight & easy to handle
- Easy to install
- Easy to cut (To Stagger Rows)
- Available in Shaded Black and Shaded Red
- Ideal for stables, garages, sheds, and agricultural buildings
- The staining process means the sheets will retain their colour for longer
- Environmentally friendly
Which way up is an Onduvilla Tile fixed?
Onduvilla Tiles are easily identifiable by the colour of the colour impregnation, the colour side is the Bolder, Darker shade, this is important to get the right way up due to the UV properties on the top side of the tile
Is Onduvilla fireproof?
Onduvilla Tiles are not classified to External S.AA fire rating as required in UK Building Regulations for some classes of structure. In these cases, they must be fixed on a suitable fully supporting roof deck and the sheets coated with a proprietary AA surface paint treatment as used on flat felted roofs applied in accordance with the paint manufacturer’s instructions
Do Ondvilla tiles come in different lengths?
No, Onduvilla Tiles only come in one size.
How can I cut an Onduvilla Tile?
Cut with an oiled coarse-toothed handsaw or preferably a power tool, such as a circular saw again fitted with a course blade or skill saw
Find the right materials and support for your project
We can help! View our supportive help guides and videos.
Our supportive guides and help videos will help you achieve the best results. Our knowledgeable team can also offer helpful tips, and support to help you plan and purchase what you need!