Onduvilla Verge Trim - Shaded Black for Onduvilla Tiles, 1040mm Long
Nationwide same day courier dispatch
- Buy 20 for £4.62 £3.85 each and save 14%
Dimensions: 105mm x 105mm
Application: Exterior - End of building
- Onduvilla Verges for the Onduvilla System provide a weatherproof seal at the end of the roof down the 'Verges'
- These are universal handing so there is no need to buy a left handed and right handed part for each verge.
- The ribs in the verge match up perfectly to where the ribs are on the Onduvilla Tiles, this creates an even better weatherproof seal than a traditional onduline verge piece.
- Available in Shaded Black and Shaded Red to match with our stock Shaded Black and Shaded Red Onduvilla tiles.
- 1040mm Length, 105mm width and 114mm height.
- Lightweight & easy to handle
- Easy to install
- Colour matched to the sheets
- Groves match to the grove lines on Onduvilla for a weatherproof seal.
What is a verge flashing used for?
A verge flashing is used to collect cap of the side of a roof where the sheets finish to give a neater finish.
How do you fix a verge?
Align the verge to the Onduvilla Tiles that have been fitted (Use the groves to line up to ensure a perfect fitment), use the screws to go throught he sheet into the timber below.
Find the right materials and support for your project
We can help! View our supportive help guides and videos.
Our supportive guides and help videos will help you achieve the best results. Our knowledgeable team can also offer helpful tips, and support to help you plan and purchase what you need!