Trex Hidden Fasteners (90no)
Nationwide same day courier dispatch
- Buy 9.9999 for £38.84 £32.37 each and save 5%
- Buy 29.9999 for £36.60 £30.50 each and save 11%
- Buy 49.9999 for £35.48 £29.57 each and save 13%
- Buy 74.9999 for £33.42 £27.85 each and save 18%
- Buy 124.9999 for £30.66 £25.55 each and save 25%
- Buy 174.9999 for £29.86 £24.88 each and save 27%
- Buy 249.9999 for £29.03 £24.19 each and save 29%
- Buy 999.9999 for £28.01 £23.34 each and save 32%
- Material - Stainless steel screw (square drive head) / Plastic spacer
- Length - 40mm
- Coverage sqm - 1 Box = 4.5sqm
- Trex Hidden Fasteners
- Simple-to-use self-gapping clip attaches two groove boards together and achieves a screwless finish alongside consistent spacing.
- It features a pre-set stainless steel screw for increased durability.
- This method is only suitable for grooved boards on a timber substructure
- A box of 90 clips & screws will cover 4.5sqm of decking.
- Available in boxes of 90 or buckets of 900.
- Holds board in place during fitting before being fully fixed
- Hard plastic and stainless steel ensure longevity
- Self gapping
- Allows for boards to be secured without damaging boards.
- Holds grooved boards to a timber substructure
- Hidden fixing system
How do I calculate how many fasteners I need?
The hidden fasteners can be calculated at one box 90 fasteners) per 4.5sqm of decking, this would allow for the recommended spacing of centres as stated on the fixing guide.
Do they come in different colours?
There is only one finish for the hidden fasteners which is the plain black plastic. The spacers are barely visible between the boards and so colour shouldn’t be an issue.
Can they be fastened to a metal sub-frame?
They can be used on a metal sub-frame however they will need a pilot hole prior to fastening.
Are the screws available in different lengths?
The Trex hidden fasteners come with one size screw as standard and can’t be changed. It is possible to replace them yourself, but they must work with the spacers.
How quickly can they be delivered?
All fittings & accessories can be couriered on 2-3 working day basis.
How far do the spacers separate the board?
The spacers separate the boards by a distance of 6mm, which is the recommended gap in the installation guide.
Can I use other manufacturers fittings?
As long as they are the correct dimensions and leave adequate spacing then yes, however it will void the warranty if it is not a Trex approved fixing.
Find the right materials and support for your project
We can help! View our supportive help guides and videos.
Our supportive guides and help videos will help you achieve the best results. Our knowledgeable team can also offer helpful tips, and support to help you plan and purchase what you need!