Trex Colour Head Screw Fixing
Nationwide same day courier dispatch
- Material - Epoxy coated steel screw (square drive head)
- Length - 60mm
- Trex Colour Head Screw Fixing
- These epoxy coated steel screws are used to install the square edge deck boards for a traditional face-fix.
- They come in 4 different colours: Brown, Dark Brown, Light Grey and Dark Grey.
- Brown is for use on Saddle, Toasted Sand, Tiki Torch
- Dark Brown is for use on Spiced Rum, Lava Rock
- Light Grey is for use on Rocky Harbour, Foggy Wharf, Island Mist, Gravel Path
- Dark Grey is for use on Clam Shell, Calm Water
- Only available in boxes of 350 screws inclusive of drill bit
- Coloured screws for the fixing of the square edge boards.
- Can be used on grooved edge boards for traditional face fix
- 4 Colours available
- 350no per box
How many will I need for my deck?
The Colour head screws are generally used to fasten the square edge boards as a perimeter of the deck. This means a single box of fasteners is usually enough for a standard size deck.
Does it come with a drill bit?
The colour head screws do come with a starhead drill bit to fit the screw.
Can I use it on the Enhance Naturals ranges?
Unlike the ProPlug system the colour head screws can be used on both the Enhance ranges and the Transcend range.
Can they be delivered quickly?
All fittings and accessories can be couriered on a 2-3 working day basis.
What’s the difference between the coloured screws and ProPlugs?
The ProPlugs are almost completely invisible with the colour matched and textured composite bung used to cover the fixing, whereas the colour head screws are still visible albeit well hidden.
What spacing should the fixings be at?
The fixings should be at every joist which should be between 400mm-600mm, this will give the decking a good sturdy finish.
What colour screw do I need for my deck?
There is a suitable colour head screw for every range of Trex, as below:
Brown – Saddle, toasted sand, tiki torch
Dark Brown – Lava Rock, spiced rum
Light Grey – Foggy wharf, rocky harbour, gravel path, island mist
Dark Grey – Clam shell, calm water
Find the right materials and support for your project
We can help! View our supportive help guides and videos.
Our supportive guides and help videos will help you achieve the best results. Our knowledgeable team can also offer helpful tips, and support to help you plan and purchase what you need!