Nationwide same day courier dispatch
- All sizes of screws come in bags of 100
- Material - Galvanised
- Length – Various, please select required length
- Head - 8mm (5/16) Hex head
- Washer size – Standard 19mm washer
- Capability - Fixing into timber supports
- Screw Diameter - 5.5mm
- Weight – Various depending on length
Description and Specifications
- Woodteks are self-tapping roofing fixings that will self-screw through the thickness of a Single Skin Metal/GRP sheet or Composite Insulated sheet into the timber supports, there is no need to pre-drill.
- Bag of 100, Woodtek Drill Screws with 19mm bonded wash and 8mm hex head.
- Option with the 45mm drill screw to select 29mm washer for use with box profile Rooflights.
- Can be used with a 19mm Dia 8mm Hex Colour Cap to match the colour of the sheet.
- Longer lengths available have an expansion gap, designed for use with Composite Insulated Sheets or built up systems.
- 25mm for fixing Single Skin Roof Sheets into Ply Board.
- 45mm with 19mm washer for use with Single Skin Steel Box Profile Roof Sheets
- 45mm with 29mm washer for use with Single Skin GRP Box Profile Roof Sheets
- 60 / 80mm for fixing Corrugated Steel Sheets in conjunction with an 8mm Seala Washer and Deep Cap
- 80mm for fixing 30mm and 40mm Composite Insulated Panels
- 120mm for fixing 80mm Composite Panels
- 150mm for fixing 100mm Composite Panels
- 175mm for fixing 120mm Composite Panels
Light Section Steel (Cold Rolled up to 3mm Thick) and Heavy Duty Steel (Hot rolled 3mm-12mm Thick) options also available
- 8mm Hex HEAD
- Fixes into Timber supports
- Self Tapping – No need to pre-drill
What is a Woodtec Drillscrew?
A woodtec drillscrew is designed to fix Trapezoidal Box profiles or insulated box profiles into timber supports
What material are they made of?
These Screws are made of galvanised steel.
What are these used for?
This length is typically used to fit a single skin metal sheet into a Ply Board (commonly 18mm marine ply)
Do I need anything else?
You will require an 8mm Magnetic Drill socket to fit these with. You may also wish to consider a protective coloured cap to match the colour of the material you are fitting into and protect the head of the screw.
Find the right materials and support for your project
We can help! View our supportive help guides and videos.
Our supportive guides and help videos will help you achieve the best results. Our knowledgeable team can also offer helpful tips, and support to help you plan and purchase what you need!