XtraFlo 110mm Downpipe Shoe
Nationwide same day courier dispatch
- Brand - FloPlast
- Material - PVC
- Weight - 0.12kg
- Size -110mm
- Product Code - SP161AB
- Our 170mm Xtraflo guttering is an elliptical profile designed to enhance water flow. It is a practical and easy to use system that is ideal for large domestic, industrial & commercial buildings.
- A downpipe shoe is to be fitted at the bottom of a downpipe to deflect water away from building. Downpipe Shoe to fit at the bottom of an XtraFlo 110mm Diameter Pipe to deflect water away from building.
- PVC Plastic Material
- Available in Black or Grey
- Is suitable for most buildings
- Greater flow capacity than most 150mm gutter systems
- Lightweight & easy to handle
- Easy to install
- Available in two colours
- 10 year guarantee
- BS approved & kitemarked
- High capacity & flow rates
What is a downpipe shoe used for?
A shoe diverts the water at the bottom of the downpipe away from the building.
How does the shoe fit on?
The shoe is just pushed on and fit on.
Find the right materials and support for your project
We can help! View our supportive help guides and videos.
Our supportive guides and help videos will help you achieve the best results. Our knowledgeable team can also offer helpful tips, and support to help you plan and purchase what you need!