Box Profile, Grey Alkyd, Primer Finish, 0.5mm Thickness, Profile - 1000/32B
- Length - 2.440m (8ft)
- Colour - Grey
- Internal Colour - Mixed
- External Finish - Primer
- Internal Finish - Mixed Colours
- Material - Galvanised Steel
- Cover Width (when lapped) - 1000mm
- Thickness - 0.5mm
- Profile Dimensions - 32mm depth, 200mm pitch, 128mm valley, 22mm crown
- Weight - 4.8kg
- Application - Roof/Wall
- Box profile steel cladding (or trapezoidal) is a modern alternative to the traditional corrugated metal sheets and is most commonly used on industrial and agricultural buildings, however it is also used domestically as well. Rather than the rounded corrugations it has 'angled' ones that give it more of a modern look.
- The 1000/32B Grey Alkyd sheets are a cheaper 'non-prime' sheet. They have a grey primer on the outside of it, so there is no plastic or polyester coating and the underside of the sheets could be a mix of different colours & finishes. These cheaper sheets could be great if you have a small project where the inside is not visible or it doesn't matter about consistent colours. Also, the primer is OK to paint on.
- 1000/32B Grey Alkyd primer sheet
- Available from 8ft-20ft in 2ft increments
- 0.5mm gauge
- PLEASE NOTE - These sheets can vary in colour and finish on the underside and only have a grey primer on the top side
- Lightweight and easy to use
- Easy to install
- Strong profile
- Modern look
- Paintable due to primer finish
- Cheaper than prime sheets due to primer finish and mixed underside
Find the right materials and support for your project
We can help! View our supportive help guides and videos.
Our supportive guides and help videos will help you achieve the best results. Our knowledgeable team can also offer helpful tips, and support to help you plan and purchase what you need!