Box Profile, Juniper Green, Plastic Coated Leathergrain, 0.5mm Thickness , Profile - 1000/32B
- Length - 2.000m
- Colour - Juniper Green (12B29)
- External Finish - Leathergrain Plastic Coated
- Internal Finish - Grey Polyester
- Material - Galvanised Steel
- Cover Width (when lapped) - 1000mm
- Thickness - 0.5mm
- Profile Dimensions - 32mm depth, 200mm pitch, 128mm valley, 22mm crown
- Weight - 4.8kg
- Application - Roof/Wall
- Box profile steel cladding (or trapezoidal) is a modern alternative to the traditional corrugated metal sheets and is most commonly used on industrial and agricultural buildings, however it is also used domestically as well. Rather than the rounded corrugations it has 'angled' ones that give it more of a modern look. The sheets are made from a galvanised substrate which then has a painted of plastic coating applied. Box profile can come in vast variety of lengths and colours but we stock certain ones for a quicker turnaround.
- These 1000/32B plastic coated sheets come in a Juniper Green (BS 12B29) leathergrain effect and are a 0.5mm gauge. The dark green colour means they aren't too 'in your face' and can be used for many different applications and will put up with strong weathering due to the plastic coated finish.
- 1000/32B Box profile sheet in a Juniper Green (BS 12B29)
- Plastic Coated
- Available in 2m-6m lengths in 1m increments
- Other lengths, colours and thicknesses are available from stock
- Specified lengths, colours and thicknesses are available for special order, please contact our sales team for more information
Find the right materials and support for your project
We can help! View our supportive help guides and videos.
Our supportive guides and help videos will help you achieve the best results. Our knowledgeable team can also offer helpful tips, and support to help you plan and purchase what you need!