1000/32B Box Profile Translucent GRP Rooflight
- Material - GRP (Glass Reinforced Polyester)
- Cover Width - 1000mm
- Profile Dimensions - 32mm depth x 200mm pitch x 128mm valley x 22mm crown
- Weight - 1.83kg/m2 (6oz)
- Application - Roof
- Fire Class - SAB3
- Life Expectancy - 25-30 years
- GRP Sheet profile to match the the 1000/32B Trapezoidal Profile
- 1000mm Cover Width
- Translucent GRP Material.
- 1.83 Kg/Sqm Weight per sheet
- Class 3 Fire Rating
- 3.0m (9ft 10") and 4.0m (13ft 2") Available
- Translucent GRP (lets light through)
- Saves on energy costs by letting light into the building
- 2.44kg per sqm
What is GRP?
Glassfibre Reinforced Plastic (GRP) is a strong material used in the Roofing and Cladding Industry as either a Rooflight to allow light to pass into a building, or as a Replacement/Repair sheet as part of a roof system.
Why should I let light into my building?
As well as allowing natural daylight into your building, this can also reduce your energy costs by reducing the time you would need to have a light switched on inside the building.
What thickness is the sheet?
GRP is unique in that its thickness varies dependant on profile, instead you are given a weight per square metre.
What is the weight of this sheet?
This Sheet is 1.83 Kg per Square Metre.
What is translucent?
Translucent means that you cannot see through the material, however it still allows light transmission.
Find the right materials and support for your project
We can help! View our supportive help guides and videos.
Our supportive guides and help videos will help you achieve the best results. Our knowledgeable team can also offer helpful tips, and support to help you plan and purchase what you need!