80mm Heavy Drillscrew
Nationwide same day courier dispatch
- Buy 9.99 for £31.84 £26.53 each and save 10%
- Bag of 100, 80mm Heavy Duty drillscrews / tek screws with 19mm bonded washer and 8mm hex head.
- Heavy duty drillscrews have a cutting point that will self drill through up to 12mm thick hot rolled steel supports without the need to pre-drill.
- 80mm Length with 19mm is commonly used to fix 40mm Core Thick Composite Panels in conjunction with a 19mm Colour Cap.
- Complete with Expansion Gap for use with Composite Panels.
- Ideal for fixing Single Skin Box Profile directly to RSJ's or Angle Iron supports.
- Also Available in 38mm (with 19mm washer for Single Skin Steel sheets, 29mm Washer for GRP sheets) 67mm, 105mm, 130mm, 155mm and 190mm lengths
- We also stock screws for Going into Light Section Steel (cold rolled up to 3mm thick) and Timber.
Find the right materials and support for your project
We can help! View our supportive help guides and videos.
Our supportive guides and help videos will help you achieve the best results. Our knowledgeable team can also offer helpful tips, and support to help you plan and purchase what you need!