100mm dia, Steel 60° Downpipe Bend - Painted Black
Nationwide same day courier dispatch
- Buy 3 for £13.02 £10.85 each and save 5%
- Buy 7 for £12.32 £10.27 each and save 10%
- Buy 11 for £10.96 £9.13 each and save 20%
- Buy 14 for £9.59 £7.99 each and save 30%
- Buy 19 for £8.21 £6.84 each and save 40%
- Buy 29 for £7.54 £6.28 each and save 45%
- Buy 34 for £6.84 £5.70 each and save 50%
- Buy 39 for £6.17 £5.14 each and save 55%
- Diameter (top end) - 100mm
- Diameter (bottom/male end) - 98mm
- Bend Degree From Vertical - 60deg
- Bend Degree From Horizontal - 30deg
- Material - SSAB Greencoat Prelaq colour coated steel
- Material Thickness - 0.7mm
- Manufacturer's Warranty - 15 Years
- 100mm Black Prelaq Steel 60 degree Downpipe bend.
- Can be used to bring pipe from the outlet closer to the wall with a small length of pipe between
- Also useful to change the direction of water drainage around obstacles
- 2 bends required to make up a swan-neck
- At the top end of the bend the diameter is 100mm so requires a spigot end (male end) of downpipe or 1m pipe which is 98mm diameter to insert into it.
- The bottom of the downpipe bend is spigoted (male end) with diameter of 98mm so will insert directly into a piece of plain end 3m long or 1m long downpipe
- For more information on how this works please see other drawing and below measurements or see the installation video which shows downpipe connections at about 4min in.
- Dim A - 100mm
- Dim B - 98mm
- Dim C - 60° angle
- Dim D - 50mm
- Simple push fit design
- Impact resistant
- Hard wearing painted finish ( Swedish SSAB Colourcoat Steel Coil)
- 15 year manufacturer's warranty
- Fully recyclable product
How do you install steel gutter bends?
Steel gutter bends can be either connected directly to the outlet or to the socketed end of a downpipe. On the bottom end of the bend it can fit inside a plain end of pipe or another pipe bend to create a swan-neck. You should always secure Steel downpipe bends using either a self-tapping screw or a rivet (not supplied).
Can you connect steel gutter bends back-to-back?
Yes, a swan-neck bend can be created by connecting bends directly into one another.
How do I create an extended swan-neck bend?
Extended swan necks to bring you back towards the house under a soffit for example can be created by adding a cut to length piece of downpipe. It is important however that the length of pipe still has the male socketed end on it. A cut length of pipe with two plain ends will not be able to fit to the second bend. We always recommend that you buy a length of 1m pipe for every extended swan neck that you are trying to make.
Why 60 deg and not 112.5 deg or 45 deg like in PVC brands?
This is just the way that most steel rainwater system manufacturers make them. They do the same job and you’d be hard pushed to tell the difference when holding a PVC offset up against a steel offset.
Do you make a 90 deg bend to wrap around the corner of a building?
Not currently. But this is an item that Roof Art have been looking closer at and we will list them as stock as soon as they are released. Alternatively, there are other brands of steel gutter that are compatible with Roof Art that could be purchased elsewhere if this is a must have item.
Can you use this as a downpipe shoe?
You could use a 60 degree bend as a shoe, but we advise the specific shoe component that also features a rolled drip edge.
Find the right materials and support for your project
We can help! View our supportive help guides and videos.
Our supportive guides and help videos will help you achieve the best results. Our knowledgeable team can also offer helpful tips, and support to help you plan and purchase what you need!