150mm to 100mm Steel Gutter Outlet - Painted Black
Nationwide same day courier dispatch
- Buy 3 for £13.52 £11.27 each and save 5%
- Buy 7 for £12.80 £10.67 each and save 10%
- Buy 11 for £11.39 £9.49 each and save 20%
- Buy 14 for £9.97 £8.31 each and save 30%
- Buy 19 for £8.53 £7.11 each and save 40%
- Buy 29 for £7.84 £6.53 each and save 45%
- Buy 34 for £7.09 £5.91 each and save 50%
- Buy 39 for £6.40 £5.33 each and save 55%
- Length - 168mm
- Height - 265mm (before tabs folded down)
- Outlet Diameter - 95mm
- Outlet (Male End) Length - 40mm
- Material - SSAB Greencoat Prelaq colour coated steel
- Material Thickness - 0.7mm
- Manufacturer's Warranty - 15 Years
- 150mm to 100mm Black Prelaq Steel Gutter Outlet
- Drop outlet connecting the gutter to the downpipe (note that a stop end outlet is not available so separate stop ends are required)
- This outlet will take water from a 150mm gutter into a 100mm downpipe only. (Can also be used with Lindab Rainline System of the same size)
- Easy to mount to gutter in desired location
- Installer required to create a hole/cut in the gutter first before then attaching the outlet over the hole. For a quick demonstration on how this works please take a moment to watch the
installation video here (outlet installation features at roughly 3mins into tutorial)
- Dim A - 150mm
- Dim B - 95mm
- Dim C - 170mm
- Dim D - 168mm
- Dim E - 265mm
- Dim F - 110mm
- Dim G - 40mm
- Easy to fit anywhere along a gutter run without additional clips
- Stylish design which suits various building types making a feature of the rainwater products
- Hard wearing painted finish (Swedish SSAB Colourcoat Steel Coil)
- 15 Year manufacturer's warranty
- Recyclable steel
How do you install a steel gutter outlet?
Gutter outlets are installed anywhere along a gutter run (avoiding where a bracket may lie). A hole must be cut in the gutter itself with the edges of the hole tapped down to create an nice drip edge. The Outlet then clips under the front roll of the gutter with the tabs at the back folded down over the back edge of the gutter.
Can you get a stop-end outlet?
No, there is only one type of outlet that does not require a break in the gutter to join. It can be fitted near the end of a gutter run or in the middle, wherever needed.
Do you need any sealant when installing a steel gutter outlet?
No, there is no requirement for sealants on any RoofArt components.
Find the right materials and support for your project
We can help! View our supportive help guides and videos.
Our supportive guides and help videos will help you achieve the best results. Our knowledgeable team can also offer helpful tips, and support to help you plan and purchase what you need!