100mm dia, Steel Downpipe Holder - Painted Black
Nationwide same day courier dispatch
- Buy 10 for £6.29 £5.24 each and save 5%
- Buy 19 for £5.95 £4.96 each and save 10%
- Buy 29 for £5.28 £4.40 each and save 20%
- Buy 49 for £4.63 £3.86 each and save 30%
- Buy 74 for £3.97 £3.31 each and save 40%
- Buy 99 for £3.62 £3.02 each and save 45%
- Buy 124 for £3.31 £2.76 each and save 50%
- Buy 149 for £2.99 £2.49 each and save 55%
- Height - 80mm
- Fixing Arm Hole Centres (unadjusted) - 90mm
- Material - SSAB Greencoat Prelaq colour coated steel
- Material Thickness - 0.7mm
- Manufacturer's Warranty - 15 Years
- 100mm Black Prelaq Steel Downpipe holder designed to offer a good downpipe installation on the front part of the building.
- Fixes downpipe to building facade
- "Click" type locking system
- Can be fixed through wings to stand off the building, or cut the wings off to fix through the back of the holder
- Conceals the joints between two downpipes
- 2 downpipe holders (also known as downpipe brackets) usually required per 3m length of gutter. Maximum spacings at 1.5m.
- For a quick tutorial video highlighting the different ways in which these pipe holders can be installed please
- Dim A - 100mm
- Dim B - 150mm
- Dim C - 80mm
- Dim D - 90mm
- Dim E - 30mm
and fast forward to 4mins 10secs
- Stylish branded design
- Firm click fit grip around pipe
- Multiple fixing methods
- Hard wearing painted finish (Swedish SSAB Colourcoat Steel Coil)
- 15 year manufacturer's warranty
- Fully recyclable product
How many steel downpipe holders will I need?
RoofArt downpipe holders are required to be spaced no more than 1.5m apart. As a general rule you should include 2 steel downpipe clips per 3m length of downpipe.
How do I install steel downpipe holders?
There are various ways to mount to the RoofArt downpipe holder to the wall depending on what surface you are mounting to. Please watch the RoofArt installation video for different option on wall mounting. To secure the downpipe into the holder simply clasp the two halves together until the teeth lock together. Note that the grip around the pipe is very tight and can need some force to ensure the teeth lock into place properly.
How do I remove a steel downpipe from the holder?
In order to release the grip from the holder you will need to carefully insert a flat head screwdriver into the clasp to unlock and release the holder from the pipe.
How can I offset the pipe further from the wall?
There are two ways to mount the pipe holder further from the wall. 1) Cut the wings off the holder and use a long pan head screw with sleeve through the pack of the holder directly into the wall. 2) Create timber blocks to pack out the gap from wall to pipe holder.
Can I fix the downpipe holder to corrugated or box profile steel sheeting?
Yes, by lining the downpipe up so it runs down the crown of the cladding sheet, you can cut the wings of the pipe holder and rivet it directly to the crown of the profiled sheet.
Find the right materials and support for your project
We can help! View our supportive help guides and videos.
Our supportive guides and help videos will help you achieve the best results. Our knowledgeable team can also offer helpful tips, and support to help you plan and purchase what you need!