150mm, 90° External Gutter Corner - Plain Galvanised
Nationwide same day courier dispatch
- Buy 3 for £33.14 £27.62 each and save 5%
- Buy 7 for £31.43 £26.19 each and save 10%
- Buy 11 for £27.92 £23.27 each and save 20%
- Buy 14 for £24.44 £20.37 each and save 30%
- Buy 19 for £20.94 £17.45 each and save 40%
- Buy 29 for £19.19 £15.99 each and save 45%
- Buy 34 for £17.47 £14.56 each and save 50%
- Buy 39 for £15.71 £13.09 each and save 55%
- External Corner - 300mm
- Internal Corner - 120mm
- Material - Galvanised Steel
- Material Thickness - 0.7mm
- Manufacturer's Warranty - 5 Years
- 150mm Plain Galvanised 90degree External Gutter Corner
- Mounted on the external corners of the building
- Connects to the gutter by using the Gutter Joint Bracket
- 2 Gutter Joint brackets required for each corner installed
- It is also advisable to use corner junction element to strengthen gutter joints at corners
- Rolled edge feature is on the outside (longer edge) of the gutter corner
- Dim A - 150mm
- Dim B - 300mm
- Dim C - 120mm
- Strengthening front roll feature
- Stylish design which suits various building type
- 5 Year manufacturer's warranty
- Recyclable steel
How do you install a 90 deg corner?
Installing these RoofArt steel gutter corners is very simple as they come with the joint brackets already built in. Once gutters are cut and positioned in the desired locations, the gutter corner simply clips in and clamps down tightly ensure a firm fitting.
Are internal and external corners the same?
No, it is important that you order the correct type of corner. The rolled front edge of the gutter means that external and internal gutter corners are not interchangeable.
Can RoofArt gutter corners be used with other makes of steel gutter?
The only make of gutter that we are aware of RoofArt being compatible with is Lindab Rainline. Other steel rainwater systems by Zambelli, Alumasc, Infinity, Galeco etc are manufactured to a different shape and so will not line up with the RoofArt system.
Can I cut RoofArt gutter corners?
Yes, you can cut these gutter corners down to size, although it is usually easier to trim down the length of the gutter itself and keep the gutter corners the original length.
Find the right materials and support for your project
We can help! View our supportive help guides and videos.
Our supportive guides and help videos will help you achieve the best results. Our knowledgeable team can also offer helpful tips, and support to help you plan and purchase what you need!