150mm dia., Gutter Stop End SOCKET Fibre Cement, Natural Grey
Nationwide same day courier dispatch
- Buy 2 for £15.73 £13.11 each and save 10%
- Buy 4 for £14.86 £12.38 each and save 15%
- Buy 6 for £14.42 £12.02 each and save 18%
- Buy 8 for £13.99 £11.66 each and save 20%
- Buy 10 for £13.55 £11.29 each and save 23%
- Buy 20 for £13.12 £10.93 each and save 25%
- Gutter Size - 150mm
- Material - Fibre Cement
- Colour - Natural Grey
- Fits - Inside the joggled end
- CE Cert - CE/FP/001
- Weight - 1kg
The Socket stop-end fits on the inside of the Joggle Joint end of a 125mm Fibre Cement Gutter to cap off the end of a run.
Fibre Cement is most commonly fitted to agricultural and industrial roofs as well as garages.
Southern Sheeting also supply Fibre Cement Gutters (125mm, 150mm and 200mm), Stop Ends and Outlets, Downpipes as well as Swan Necks and all fixtures and fittings to allow for a complete system to be quoted.
We also stock the Spigot stop end for fitting to the outside of the Plain End of the gutter.
- Pre-drilled hole for joining with the fibre cement gutter
- Stops a gutter run on the joggled end of a gutter
- Long lasting fibre cement (life expectancy of 25 years)
- Fibre cement does not condensate
- Etex fibre cement is semi compressed, meaning it can absorb more moisture
- Durable, rust and rot resistant to any chemical influence
- The ONLY British manufacturer of fibre cement gutters
- We stock all fibre cement gutters and related accessories
- Natural Grey colour is a neutral colour
What is a socket stop end?
A Socket Stop End is designed to stop the flow of gutter at the end of a Fibre Cement Gutter run, where the end is the JOGGLED END of the gutter (See Spigot Stop End if you need the stop end for the ‘Plain’ end of the gutter.
What else do I need?
You will need an M8 gutter Bolt and a M8 Hole Seal kit per stop end to connect to and seal to the gutter.
My gutter measures wider than 125mm (5 inch) but less than 150mm (6 inch), why is that?
A lot of people make the mistake of measuring the outside dimension of the gutter, with fibre cement gutters, measure from inside to inside.
What material is this?
Semi-Compressed Fibre Cement in its Natural Grey Finish.
Are these asbestos?
Fibre Cement does NOT contain asbestos fibres as traditionally used in manufacture of similar products, instead the material is made with a synthetic fibre.
Why fibre cement?
Fibre Cement also has a very long life expectancy of 25 years, although the material will often exceed this lifespan.
Find the right materials and support for your project
We can help! View our supportive help guides and videos.
Our supportive guides and help videos will help you achieve the best results. Our knowledgeable team can also offer helpful tips, and support to help you plan and purchase what you need!