150mm dia., Running Outlet to 100mm Downpipe for Half Round Gutter, Fibre Cement, Natural Grey
Nationwide same day courier dispatch
- Buy 2 for £48.22 £40.18 each and save 10%
- Buy 4 for £45.53 £37.94 each and save 15%
- Buy 6 for £44.20 £36.83 each and save 17%
- Buy 8 for £42.85 £35.71 each and save 20%
- Buy 10 for £41.52 £34.60 each and save 22%
- Buy 20 for £40.18 £33.48 each and save 25%
- Gutter Size - 150mm
- Outlet Diameter - 100mm
- Material - Fibre Cement
- Colour - Natural Grey
- CE Cert - CE/FP/001
- Weight - 2.55kg
- For use with 150mm Fibre Cement Gutter for the water to flow into a 100mm Diameter Fibre Cement Downpipe in the middle of a gutter run (see Stop end Outlet if this is intended for the end of the run).
- Fibre Cement is most commonly fitted to agricultural and industrial roofs as well as garages.
- Southern Sheeting also supply Fibre Cement Gutters (125mm, 150mm and 200mm), Stop Ends and Outlets, Downpipes as well as Swan Necks and all fixtures and fittings to allow for a complete system to be quoted.
- Pre-drilled holes for joining with fibre cement gutters
- 150mm to 100mm outlet
- Long lasting fibre cement (life expectancy of 25 years)
- Fibre cement does not condensate
- Etex fibre cement is semi compressed, meaning it can absorb more moisture
- Durable, rust and rot resistant to any chemical influence
- The ONLY British manufacturer of fibre cement gutters
- We stock all fibre cement gutter and related accessories
- Natural Grey is a neutral colour
What is a running outlet?
A running outlet (also known as a drop outlet) changes the flow of water in a Fibre Cement Gutter and allows it to run into a Fibre Cement Downpipe or Swan Neck Bend. These can be fitted in the middle of a run or at the end of a run (or a combination)
What downpipe will fit this outlet?
A 100mm (4 inch) Fibre Cement Downpipe or Swan next will fit this outlet, these are supplied socketed, so there is no requirement for a socket)
What else do I need?
To install this to a Fibre cement gutter, you will require a Butyl Joining Pad (Or 50mm Wide Mastic) for each join (If you are installing in the middle of a gutter run you will require 2), You will also require M8 Gutter Bolts and Hole Seal Kits (1 Bolt and hole seal kit per joining gutter)
What are the options?
The 125mm (5 inch) Gutter only has a 100mm (4 inch) outlet option, as do150mm (5 inch), 200mm (8 inch) gutters have the option of a 100mm or 150mm outlet.
My gutter measures wider than 125mm (5 inch) but less than 150mm (6 inch), why is that?
A lot of people make the mistake of measuring the outside dimension of the gutter, with fibre cement gutters, measure from inside to inside.
What material is this?
Semi-Compressed Fibre Cement in its Natural Grey Finish.
Are these asbestos?
Fibre Cement does NOT contain asbestos fibres as traditionally used in manufacture of similar products, instead the material is made with a synthetic fibre.
Why fibre cement?
Fibre Cement also has a very long life expectancy of 25 years, although the material will often exceed this lifespan.
Find the right materials and support for your project
We can help! View our supportive help guides and videos.
Our supportive guides and help videos will help you achieve the best results. Our knowledgeable team can also offer helpful tips, and support to help you plan and purchase what you need!