150mm, Steel Rafter Bracket - Plain Galvanised
Nationwide same day courier dispatch
- Buy 44 for £6.14 £5.12 each and save 5%
- Buy 74 for £5.82 £4.85 each and save 10%
- Buy 99 for £5.17 £4.31 each and save 20%
- Buy 124 for £4.54 £3.78 each and save 30%
- Buy 199 for £3.88 £3.23 each and save 40%
- Buy 274 for £3.55 £2.96 each and save 45%
- Buy 299 for £3.24 £2.70 each and save 50%
- Buy 399 for £2.92 £2.43 each and save 55%
- Arm Length- 185mm
- Material - Galvanised Steel
- Material Thickness - 4mm
- Manufacturers Warranty - 5 Years
- 150mm Plain Galvanised Gutter Rafter Bracket
- Mounted on the rafter to support the gutter.
- Stiffening profile for increased resistance
- Manufactured from 4mm thick steel for high loads
- Use the Roofart gutter bending tool to bend bracket according to roof pitch
- Brackets to be spaced at a maximum of 800mm centres
- Can be side fitted to rafters but will require the installer to twist bracket accordingly
- Dim A - 150mm
- Dim B - 290mm
- Dim C - 30mm
- Dim D - 177mm
- Dim E - 4mm
- Dim F - 185mm
- Heavy duty bracket can withstand heavy snow loads
- Can change the angle on site to suite roof pitch
- Gutter snaps in to place easily and holds firm
- 5 year manufacturer's warranty
- Fully Recyclable product
How do you install steel gutter rafter brackets?
Rafter brackets need to be bent in accordance with the roof pitch. They fit to the tops of the rafters and need to be fitted prior to the roof material being installed. For a detailed guide to installing steel rainwater systems to rafters, please watch the RoofArt installation video.
What spacing should rafter brackets be installed at?
RoofArt galvanised steel gutters need to be supported at 800mm maximum centres but when securing to rafters you are governed by where the rafters sit which is most often 600m centres in the UK.
How do I bend a rafter bracket to the suitable pitch?
The best way to bend rafter brackets accurately and quickly is by using the RoofArt bracket bending tool. You can also bend after brackets in a bench clamp if needed.
Can I twist rafter brackets to fix to the side of rafters?
Rafter brackets can be twisted to side fit on to rafters, but it is no easy to achieve consistency in the twist when doing so in a clamp. There is also risk of the paint finish cracking on the coloured brackets. Should you need to fix to the side of rafters, we would recommend that you use the twisted rafter bracket combined with the universal bracket.
Find the right materials and support for your project
We can help! View our supportive help guides and videos.
Our supportive guides and help videos will help you achieve the best results. Our knowledgeable team can also offer helpful tips, and support to help you plan and purchase what you need!