1800mm Girth, Profile 6, Cranked Crown Ridge Sheet
- FRAGILE STATUS - This product is for replacement in a system with this size already, otherwise you MUST use a 750mm or 900mm girth option.
- Coverage - 1016mm
- Profile Dimensions - Pitch-146mm - Depth-48mm
- Girth (full width over top) - 1800mm (900mm each slope)
- Pitch Angle - 10 degrees
- Type - Close Fitting
- Material - Fibre Cement
- Colour - Natural Grey
- CE Cert - CE/FP/001
- Weight - 27.18kg
- Southern sheeting stock the full range of angles or 1800mm close fitting ridges, often stockists will only keep 750mm and 900mm
- Ideal for replacing damaged ridges or a roof which was originally designed with this size
- Perfect angle for your roof pitch, means a much tighter seal to the sheets with these being close fitting
- With 900mm down each slope, these give ample coverage to allow for a decent overlap onto the sheets, allowing a good deflection of water from the ridge
- Long lasting fibre cement (life expectancy of 25 years)
- Fibre cement does not condensate
- Etex fibre cement is semi compressed, meaning it can absorb more moisture
- Durable, rust and rot resistant to any chemical influence
- The ONLY British manufacturer of fibre cement roof sheet products
- We stock all fibre cement sheets, accessories and fixings
- Natural Grey colour is a neutral colour
What else do I need?
Fixing wise, you use the same fixings that you would for the Fibre Cement Sheets which these are fixing to.
Why are 1800mm girths NOT suitable for new roofs?
If you are replacing damaged or existing 1800mm girth ridges, we can supply these to you as a ‘Lie for Like’ REPAIR.
1800mm girth ridges are classed as FRAGILE and therefore if you have a new building, we will insist you purchase 750mm or 900mm girth ridges and not spec 1800mm.
You will need to sign a disclaimer when purchasing these to agree that you understand this.
What if I do not know my roof pitch?
You could find your roof pitch by downloading the Southern Sheeting Mobile App on the Google Play Android or IOS Apple stores (Free), we have an inbuilt pitch finder tool that you can use to discover your roof pitch.
Alternatively, we also supply 2 Piece adjustable ridges to match this profile, this is supplied as an inner and an outer half separately and can adjust to the pitch of the roof.
I have installed these, and the underside appears to have damp patches or is leaking, what should I do?
Part of the natural curing of a Fibre Cement product is that it soaks up more moisture for up to 6 months after it is installed, this creates damp looking patches which would show in random parts on the underside of the product, these may be damp to touch but should not drip. These damp patched may move about.
If the product is leaking and dripping or very damp, there may be an issue with sealing or a fixing, check that sheets are Mitred and that the correct mastic has been used in the correct Lap and End Lap joints of the sheet / fibre cement product. Alternatively, check if the leak is specifically around a fixing point, indicating the fixing is too tight or too loose.
What material is this?
Semi-Compressed Fibre Cement in its natural grey finish.
Are these asbestos?
Fibre Cement does NOT contain asbestos fibres as traditionally used in manufacture of similar products, instead the material is made with a synthetic fibre.
Find the right materials and support for your project
We can help! View our supportive help guides and videos.
Our supportive guides and help videos will help you achieve the best results. Our knowledgeable team can also offer helpful tips, and support to help you plan and purchase what you need!