28mm Laplock with a Clear Seala Washer and Cap - Individually
Nationwide same day courier dispatch
- Laplock Fixings are used when you are securing overlaps from a rooflight to either Steel or Fibre Cement roofing sheets.
- This version with the Seala washer and cap is designed for Corrugated Profile roofs for securing the side laps
- They can also be used to stitch some fibre cement accessories to the sheeting in situations where you are unable to pick up on the main supports.
- The fixing point must be Pre-Drilled before inserting the Laplock into the hole, you then tighten the top of the 8mm hex head which expands the rubber sleeve around the shaft, providing a firm and watertight fixing.
- These have a 19mm Bonded neoprene washer.
- They are also available as a pack of 100.
- THIS IS INDIVIDUAL PRICE NOT A PACK
Find the right materials and support for your project
We can help! View our supportive help guides and videos.
Our supportive guides and help videos will help you achieve the best results. Our knowledgeable team can also offer helpful tips, and support to help you plan and purchase what you need!