3.050m (10ft) long, PROFILE 6 Corrugated Profile,Polycarbonate Sheet
- Buy 25 for £51.11 £42.59 each and save 2%
- Buy 50 for £49.80 £41.50 each and save 5%
3.050m (10ft) long, Suntuf Clear, PROFILE 6 Corrugated Profile, 1016mm Coverage Polycarbonate Sheet, 1.3mm thk., (laps with 6" fibre cement/asbestos)
- Polycarbonate profiled sheeting is becoming increasingly popular, due to the fact it is inherently stronger than PVC, while not costing a vast amount more. It also does not go brittle like some other transparent materials.
- Profile 6 Clear Polycarbonate
- Will match in with Profile 6 Asbestos/Fibre Cement Sheet profiles
- 1mm Thickness
- Pitch 150mm Depth 48mm Cover Width 1016mm
- Impact resistant and virtually unbreakable
- Transparent: up to 90% light transmission
- Weather and UV resistant
- Wide service temperature range
- Blocks 99.9% of harmful UV radiation
- Lightweight - less than half the weight of glass
- Good fire rating
- Easy to work with and install
Is it okay to walk over our polycarbonate roofing sheets, during or after installation?
No, walking or stepping on the sheets should be avoided and something like crawling boards or platforms should be used No, walking or stepping on the sheets should be avoided and something like crawling boards or platforms should be used.
Do I need to pre-drill polycarbonate roofing sheets to allow the fixing sheets?
Yes, you should pre-drill the PVC roof sheets to ensure the panels can expand and contract correctly with temperature changes .
Where do I need to fix the screws?
You should fix the fixing screws on the top of the corrugation.
What profile does this sheet match in with?
This sheet matches in with our fibre cement profile 6 sheet
Find the right materials and support for your project
We can help! View our supportive help guides and videos.
Our supportive guides and help videos will help you achieve the best results. Our knowledgeable team can also offer helpful tips, and support to help you plan and purchase what you need!