80mm Woodtek Drillscrew
Nationwide same day courier dispatch
- Buy 9.99 for £28.79 £23.99 each and save 10%
- Bag of 100, 80mm Long Woodtek Drill Screws with 19mm bonded wash and 8mm hex head.
- This 80mm length has two uses, either to fix corrugated sheets to timber supports or 30/40mm thick Composite Insulated Panels.
- If fixing Corrugated Steel Sheets to Timber, use this screw in conjunction with an M8 Seala Washer and M8 Seala cap fixing throughout the crown of the sheet into the timber battens below.
- If fixing 30mm or 40mm Composite panels, this is fixed into the through of the profile and can be used with a coloured 19mm dia 8mm Hex Coloured cap to match the colour of the composite panels.
- Woodteks are self tapping roofing fixings that will self screw through the thickness of a sheet into the timber supports, there is no need to pre-drill.
- These have an expansion gap, designed for use with Composite Insulated Sheets or build up systems.
- We also stock 30mm Insulated Panels off the Shelf 'Trisomet 333 profile
Also Available In:
25mm for fixing Single Skin Roof Sheets into Ply Board.
45mm with 19mm washer for use with Single Skin Steel Box Profile Roof Sheets
45mm with 29mm washer for use with Single Skin GRP Box Profile Roof Sheets
80mm for fixing 30mm and 80mm Composite Insulated Panels
120mm for fixing 80mm Composite Panels
150mm for fixing 100mm Composite Panels
175mm for fixing 120mm Composite Panels
Light Section Steel (Cold Rolled up to 3mm Thick) and Heavy Duty Steel (Hot rolled 3mm-12mm Thick) options also available
Find the right materials and support for your project
We can help! View our supportive help guides and videos.
Our supportive guides and help videos will help you achieve the best results. Our knowledgeable team can also offer helpful tips, and support to help you plan and purchase what you need!