87mm dia, Drainage Connector - Plain Galvanised
Nationwide same day courier dispatch
- Buy 2 for £32.09 £26.74 each and save 5%
- Buy 6 for £30.42 £25.35 each and save 10%
- Buy 8 for £27.01 £22.51 each and save 20%
- Buy 12 for £23.64 £19.70 each and save 30%
- Buy 19 for £20.26 £16.88 each and save 40%
- Buy 24 for £18.56 £15.47 each and save 45%
- Buy 29 for £16.88 £14.07 each and save 50%
- Buy 39 for £15.20 £12.67 each and save 55%
- Overall Height - 300mm
- Diameter (at top) - 90mm
- Diameter (at bottom skirt) - 130mm
- Material - Galvanised Steel
- Material Thickness - 0.7mm
- Manufacturer's Warranty - 5 Years
- Stylish branded design
- Easy connection to downpipe and drainage
- Ideal for use with Roofart Gully
- Impact resistant so adds further strength at the base of pipe
- 5 year manufacturer's warranty
- Fully recyclable product
Why would I need a drainage connector?
The RoofArt drainage connector allows for a neat connection to the drainage gully with it’s skirted bottom. The oversized sleeve also allows the drainage connector to be lifted to gain easy access to the drainage and debris clearance rather than the pipe being fixed in place.
How do I install the drainage connector?
The drainage connector is simply sleeved over the top of the downpipe and rest on the drainage gully beneath. No fixings are required as the sleeve is designed to be moved up and down when required for access.
Find the right materials and support for your project
We can help! View our supportive help guides and videos.
Our supportive guides and help videos will help you achieve the best results. Our knowledgeable team can also offer helpful tips, and support to help you plan and purchase what you need!