87mm dia, Steel Downpipe Branch Painted
Nationwide same day courier dispatch
- Overall Height - 290mm
- Length of Socket (male end) - 40mm
- Effective Height - 250mm
- Diameter of Top (female end) - 89mm
- Diameter of Bottom (male end) - 86mm
- Degree of Branch (from vertical) - 60deg
- Degree of Branch (from horizontal) - 30deg
- Material - SSAB Greencoat Prelaq colour coated steel
- Material Thickness - 0.7mm
- Manufacturer's Warranty - 15 Years
- 87mm Prelaq Steel Downpipe Branch.
- Joins two water drainage columns to run to the same drainage outlet / PVC gully
- Helps to reduce costs by eliminating the need for extra drainage
- Incoming downpipe angle at 60°
- Top end of branch is plain ended at 87mm diameter so requires a spigot/male end of a pipe to insert into it
- The bottom end of the branch is male ended (spigoted) so fits directly into a plain end of pipe
Dimensions (see drawing):
- Dim A - 89mm
- Dim B - 86mm
- Dim C - 290mm
- Dim D - 180mm
- Dim E - 40mm
- Dim F - 60° angle
- Stylish branded design
- Easy push fit connection
- Hard wearing painted finish (Swedish SSAB Colourcoat Steel Coil)
- 15 year manufacturer's warranty
- Fully recyclable product
How do you install a RoofArt steel downpipe branch?
The RoofArt Branch can be easily push fit attached to a downpipe that has been cut to the desired height. Note that the top end of the branch has a female end and can accommodate a plain cut end of downpipe – it does not need a male socketed end.
What angle can the diagonal pipe be inserted into the steel Y branch inlet?
The centre of the inlet is set to take a pipe coming in at a 30° angle but the hole is elongated which allows for branched pipe to come in at between 25° to 35° if needed.
Do I need a pipe connector to join the branch to the lower pipe?
No, the bottom of the downpipe branch has a male socketed end which is designed to slide directly into a cut plain end of downpipe.
Can I get a double branch to allow two pipes to run into the same pipe from either side?
No, RoofArt does not offer a double branch, but you can use two standard branches connected to allow for additional pipes to feed the same downpipe at different heights.
Find the right materials and support for your project
We can help! View our supportive help guides and videos.
Our supportive guides and help videos will help you achieve the best results. Our knowledgeable team can also offer helpful tips, and support to help you plan and purchase what you need!