Profi Diamond Blade for Fibre Cement
Nationwide same day courier dispatch
- Available Options - 165mm (4 teeth), 190mm (6 teeth), 216mm (6 teeth) & 235mm (6 teeth)
- Bore Size - 20mm
- Cutting Width - 2.4mm
- Plate Thickness - 1.8mm
- Teeth Material - Polycrystalline Diamond (PCD)
- Weight - 1kg to 2kg (depending on size)
- The FibreFast Blade is a saw blade with polycrystalline diamond (PCD) teeth that cut effortlessly through fibre cement fibre board products, such as Etex Cedral Weatherboard and Hardie Plank
- They offer amazing benefits to TCT Blades, they last 50 times as long, provide a cleaner cut through more fragile surfaces, can cut up to 3 times faster whilst creating significantly less dust.
What is this product used for?
The Diamond Tipped Blade is ideal to cut fibre cement boards such as the ETEX Cedral Weatherboard, and other composite materials
What are the teeth tips made of?
The blades are Polycrystalline Diamond (PCD) tipped, these help the blade last up to 50 times as long, provide a cleaner cut and create significantly less dust
What saws will this fit?
Handheld circular saws, mitre and certain chop saws.
How many teeth do these have?
The diameter of the blade dictates how many teeth the blade will have.
Find the right materials and support for your project
We can help! View our supportive help guides and videos.
Our supportive guides and help videos will help you achieve the best results. Our knowledgeable team can also offer helpful tips, and support to help you plan and purchase what you need!