Seala Washer Shallow Cover Cap - Goosewing Grey
Nationwide same day courier dispatch
- Buy 9.99 for £12.42 £10.35 each and save 10%
- Material - Plastic
- Colour - Goosewing Grey
- Type - Shallow Seala cap
- Hole Diameter - M8
- Weight - 190 grams
- Goosewing Grey BS Colour 10A05
- Shallow cover cap to be used with Seala Washers
- Shallow cover caps are used in conjection with a Seala Washer when Drillscrews or Drive Nails are used with Steel or Fibre Cement co.
- We also supply Deep Caps for use with hookbolts.
- Clips over a Seala washer for easy, watertight seal
- Deep cap allows for hook bolts
- Perfect for sealing fixings with corrugated profiles
What fixing is this shallow cap for?
A shallow Seala cap is for use with a Seala Washer to seal a Drive Nail into timber for a fibre cement sheet or can also be used to seal over a Seala washer with some sheet screws
Do I need anything else?
You will require a Seala Washer for this to seal the Hookbolt/Screw with
How are these installed?
These will snap into a seala washer, creating a strong watertight seal
Find the right materials and support for your project
We can help! View our supportive help guides and videos.
Our supportive guides and help videos will help you achieve the best results. Our knowledgeable team can also offer helpful tips, and support to help you plan and purchase what you need!