Stainless Steel Colour Head Fibre Cement Screw
Nationwide same day courier dispatch
- Material - Powder coated stainless steel
- Dimensions - 4.8mm dia / 38mm len
- Weight - 0.5kg per pack
- Quantity - 100no
- Cedral Colour Matched Screws. Used along the top run of boards, around windows and on bridge lap vertical installs (wherever fixings are on show). Also used on Cedral Board Soffit & Fascia.
- The screws are 38mm in length by 4.8 mm mushroom head diameter. They come in boxes of 100 and include a square driver bit.
- The coloured screws are available in all 21 standard painted finish but aren't available in the 2 woodstain finishes.
- Stainless steel for longevity
- Colour matched to the 21 standard painted finishes of Cedral
- Square driver bit included
Can I use the colour matched screws for my whole Lap job?
It wouldn't be advisable to use the colour matched screws for the whole job for a number of reasons. Firstly as they are mushroom headed it would prevent the boards from lapping flush. Also they aren't seen and so it wouldn't be the most cost-effective way of fixing.
Are these suitable for both systems?
Yes, they can be used on the top run of both styles of board. They can also be used on the fascia & soffit boards.
Find the right materials and support for your project
We can help! View our supportive help guides and videos.
Our supportive guides and help videos will help you achieve the best results. Our knowledgeable team can also offer helpful tips, and support to help you plan and purchase what you need!