Tenmat FF102/50 Ventilated Cavity Barrier
Nationwide same day courier dispatch
- Buy 10 for £27.10 £22.58 each and save 5%
- Buy 30 for £25.67 £21.39 each and save 10%
- Buy 60 for £23.53 £19.61 each and save 18%
- Buy 100 for £22.82 £19.02 each and save 20%
- Buy 150 for £20.68 £17.23 each and save 28%
- Buy 300 for £20.26 £16.88 each and save 29%
- Buy 400 for £19.68 £16.40 each and save 31%
- Buy 9000 for £19.12 £15.93 each and save 33%
- Length – 1000mm
- Width – 75mm
- Thickness – 6mm
- Colour - Silver
- Fire rating – A2
- Working Life – 60 years
- Tenmat FF102/50 Ventilated Cavity Fire Barrier are designed to reduce the spread of fire within external wall cavities up to 50mm that are required to be ventilated (open state) in non-fire conditions. Typical ventilated cavities are common for fibre cement rainscreen products such as Cedral Weatherboard, and HardiePlank sidings
- Installed horizontally either behind notched battens or between breaks of battens.
- The FF102/50 barriers are supplied in rigid intumescent strip material in 1000mm lengths with a foil protective layer for ease of handling.
- Designed to expand in the event of the fire to close off a 50mm cavity, the FF102/50 is a Class A2 and can provide effective fire resistance for up to 120mins depending on the wall construction.
- Lightweight and simple to install
- No maintenance involved after installation
- Meets NHBC approval
- 120min fire rating for both integrity and insulation
Find the right materials and support for your project
We can help! View our supportive help guides and videos.
Our supportive guides and help videos will help you achieve the best results. Our knowledgeable team can also offer helpful tips, and support to help you plan and purchase what you need!