Cedral Screw for Click Clips
Nationwide same day courier dispatch
- Buy 5 for £25.21 £21.01 each and save 10%
- Buy 15 for £23.82 £19.85 each and save 15%
- Buy 20 for £23.11 £19.26 each and save 18%
- Buy 75 for £22.42 £18.68 each and save 20%
- Material - Stainless steel
- Quantity - 260 per bag
- Weight - 0.2kg per bag
- Screw Dimension - 3.9mm x 30mm x 11mm (head)
- T15 Screw Head
- Cedral Click Screws for the Clips
- Bags of 260 stainless steel screws.
- Perfectly suited for use on trims due to their flat head.
- Stainless steel screw
- Designed specifically for the Cedral Click system
- Specially designed low profile head screw
Are there smaller quantities?
No, the bags of 260 are the only quantity available.
Can I buy the clips separately?
No, the clips cannot be purchased separately.
Do I need to use them on the top run of cladding?
If you are finishing with a whole Cedral board then the top run can be fixed using the clip and screw. If you are finishing with a trimmed board then they cannot be used, we recommend using the colour coded screw to fix.
How far apart can they be spaced?
It depends on your batten centres, but it should be no more than 600mm apart.
Are these suitable for steel frame?
No, however a clip and rivet set can be ordered. Please enquire with us via phone to go through options for a steel frame job.
Find the right materials and support for your project
We can help! View our supportive help guides and videos.
Our supportive guides and help videos will help you achieve the best results. Our knowledgeable team can also offer helpful tips, and support to help you plan and purchase what you need!