XtraFlo 110mm Black PVC Downpipe Connector
Nationwide same day courier dispatch
- Brand - FloPlast
- Material - PVC
- Specification - BS EN 1329-1:2000 / BS4514:2001
- Weight - 0.27kg
- Diameter -110mm
- Guarantee - 1 years manufacturer
- Product Code - SP105B
- Our 170mm Xtraflo guttering is an elliptical profile designed to enhance water flow. It is a practical and easy to use system that is ideal for large domestic, industrial & commercial buildings.
- A downpipe connector is used to connect two lengths of plain downpipe of act as a socket for a cut pipe.
- XtraFlo Black PVC Downpipe Connector
- PVC Plastic Materials.
- Also Available in Black and Grey
- Is suitable for most buildings
- Greater flow capacity than most 150mm gutter systems
- Lightweight & easy to handle
- Easy to install
- Available in two colours
- 10 year guarantee
- BS approved & kitemarked
- High capacity & flow rates
What is a connector used for?
A connector is used to connect two plain ended downpipes together.
Do I always need a connector to connect downpipes?
No, if the downpipe is socketed already you will not need a connector.
Find the right materials and support for your project
We can help! View our supportive help guides and videos.
Our supportive guides and help videos will help you achieve the best results. Our knowledgeable team can also offer helpful tips, and support to help you plan and purchase what you need!