Cedral Click Clip and Screw Sets
Nationwide same day courier dispatch
- Buy 5 for £115.90 £96.58 each and save 10%
- Buy 15 for £109.48 £91.23 each and save 15%
- Buy 20 for £106.25 £88.54 each and save 18%
- Buy 75 for £103.03 £85.86 each and save 20%
- Material - Stainless steel
- Quantity - 250 per box
- Weight - 4kg per box
- Coverage - 21sqm per box / 7 per board
- Clip Dimension - 60mm x 40mm
- Screw Dimension - 3.9mm x 30mm x 11mm (head)
- Cedral Click Clip and Screw Set
- Hidden fixing system for the Cedral Click cladding.
- Boxes of 250 stainless steel clips and stainless steel screws.
- Please note these are recommended for the clips only do not use them to fit any trims as you will run short.
- Recommended usage is 7 fixings per board, this equates to 35 boards (21sqm) per pack of fixings.
- Stainless steel clip and screw
- Designed specifically for the Cedral Click system
- Specially designed low profile head screw
Are there smaller quantities?
No, the boxes of 250 are the only quantity available.
Can I buy the clips or screws separately?
No, neither the clips or screws can be purchased separately. So don't use the screws for trims.
Do I need to use them on the top run of cladding?
If you are finishing with a whole Cedral board then the top run can be fixed using the clip and screw. If you are finishing with a trimmed board then they cannot be used, we recommend using the colour coded screw to fix.
How far apart can they be spaced?
It depends on your batten centres, but it should be no more than 600mm apart.
Are these suitable for steel frame?
No, however a clip and rivet set can be ordered. Please enquire with us via phone to go through options for a steel frame job.
Find the right materials and support for your project
We can help! View our supportive help guides and videos.
Our supportive guides and help videos will help you achieve the best results. Our knowledgeable team can also offer helpful tips, and support to help you plan and purchase what you need!