XtraFlo 170mm 90° PVC Gutter Angle
Nationwide same day courier dispatch
- Brand - FloPlast
- Angle - 90deg
- Dimensions - 275mm (W) x 275mm (L) x 128mm (D)
- Material - PVC
- Specification - BS EN 122200 / BS EN 607
- Weight - 0.56kg
- Size 170mm
- Guarantee - 10 years manufacturer
- Product Code - RAX1
- Our 170mm Xtraflo guttering is an elliptical profile designed to enhance water flow. It is a practical and easy to use system that is ideal for large domestic, industrial & commercial buildings.
- A gutter angle is used at the corner of the buildings when continuing the run on another side.
- 170mm Diameter 90° PVC Gutter Angle
- Comes with sealing joint in each end
- Black and Grey Available.
Part Number RAX1B / RAX1G
- Is suitable for most buildings
- Greater flow capacity than most 150mm gutter systems
- Lightweight & easy to handle
- Easy to install
- Available in two colours
- 10 year guarantee
- BS approved & kitemarked
- High capacity & flow rates
What is a gutter angle used for?
A gutter angle takes a run of gutter around another side of a building.
What angle is this piece?
It is made to 90°.
Find the right materials and support for your project
We can help! View our supportive help guides and videos.
Our supportive guides and help videos will help you achieve the best results. Our knowledgeable team can also offer helpful tips, and support to help you plan and purchase what you need!