45mm Woodtek Drillscrew with Moulded Head, 29mm Washer - Poppy Red
Nationwide same day courier dispatch
- Material - Galvanised with plastic moulded head
- Colour - Poppy Red
- Length - 45mm
- Head - 11mm Bi Hex moulded head
- Washer - 29mm dia
- Capability - Fixing sheet to timber
- Screw Diameter - 5.5mm
- 45mm Woodtek Drillscrew with 29mm Washer with a Poppy Red 11mm Bi Hex colour coded head.
- Ideal for Single Skin Box Profile GRP sheets.
- For fixing into timber supports.
- Fixed through the Valley (trough) NOT the Crown of the profile.
- We also Supply 32mm Light Section Screws (For Steel thinner than 3mm) and 38mm Heavy Duty Screws (Steel 3mm to 12mm Thick) with 29mm washers also for fixing Single Skin GRP rooflights.
- 11mm Colour Moulded Head to protect the screw head
- Fixes into Timber supports
- Self Tapping – No need to pre-drill
What is a Woodtec Drillscrew?
A woodtec drillscrew is designed to fix Trapezoidal Box profiles or insulated box profiles into timber supports
What is a moulded head?
Unlike other tec screws, this fixing has a Plastic moulded Head which will match the colour of your roof or cladding sheet, whilst being aesthetically pleasing, this also protects the head of the screw and increases the life expectancy.
What material are they made of?
These Screws are made of galvanised steel.
What are these used for?
This length is commonly used with Single Skin Box Profile GRP due its 29mm washer
Where are these screws fixed?
These screws are fixed into valley (trough) of a box profile.
Do I need anything else?
If you haven’t fitted these before, you will most likely need to purchase and 11mm Bi Hex socket to fix them with, we also supply this.
Find the right materials and support for your project
We can help! View our supportive help guides and videos.
Our supportive guides and help videos will help you achieve the best results. Our knowledgeable team can also offer helpful tips, and support to help you plan and purchase what you need!