Bison Composite Batten Cladding – Fixing Screw
Nationwide same day courier dispatch
- Buy 24 for £7.60 £6.33 each and save 5%
- Buy 49 for £7.25 £6.04 each and save 9%
- Buy 74 for £6.82 £5.68 each and save 14%
- Buy 99 for £6.48 £5.40 each and save 19%
- Buy 149 for £6.13 £5.11 each and save 23%
- Buy 299 for £5.98 £4.98 each and save 25%
- Buy 499 for £5.82 £4.85 each and save 27%
- Buy 9000 for £5.66 £4.72 each and save 29%
- Colour – Plain Stainless Steel
- Length – 25mm
- Diameter – 4mm
- Head – Countersunk Pozi head
- Material – Stainless Steel
Plain Stainless Steel
Bison Composite Batten Cladding Screw
- M4 x 25mm long
- 100 screws per bag
- Used to fix Bison Batten Cladding Board to timber or light gauge steel.
- Fixing hidden on the lap detail of the cladding plank. Use Colour head screws for any visible fixings
How Many fixing Screw fixings will I need?
These plain finish screws are only used for the Bison Composite Cladding Planks and should be fixed on every joist at 450m centres. 7 fixings required per full 2700mm length.
Should I pre-drill holes when fixing composite slatted cladding?
Yes, you should always predrill a pilot hole in any composite material where you are fixing within 30mm from the edge of the material to avoid cracking that can occur under stress of expansion and contraction.
Find the right materials and support for your project
We can help! View our supportive help guides and videos.
Our supportive guides and help videos will help you achieve the best results. Our knowledgeable team can also offer helpful tips, and support to help you plan and purchase what you need!