Eaves Tray to suit Onduline
Nationwide same day courier dispatch
- Buy 4 for £6.53 £5.44 each and save 5%
- Buy 9.99 for £6.19 £5.16 each and save 10%
- Buy 19.99 for £5.68 £4.73 each and save 17%
- Length: 1500mm
- Coverage: 1150mm
- Dimensions: 300m Wide
- Colour: Black
- An Eaves Tray is used below Onduline or Coroline sheets on existing decked roofs to avoid repositioning gutters as it allows sheet overhang at the eaves to be reduced.
- On oversheet projects it avoids cutting existing sheets at the eaves - ideal when oversheeting asbestos roofs.
- Also used to form an eaves weathering tray for the Ondutile system.
- 1500mm long, 300mm wide
- Coverage 1125mm.
- Manufactured in black plastic sheet with pre-scored fold lines to provide drip edges at either 75mm or 100mm.
- Lightweight & easy to handle
- Easy to install
- On Oversheet projects it avoids cutting existing sheets at the eaves
What is an eaves tray used for?
It is used below Onduline sheets on existing decked roofs to avoid repositioning gutters and allowing sheet overhang at the eaves to be reduced.
Are there other sizes available?
No, there is only the one size available.
Do these come in other colours?
No, this item is only available in black.
Find the right materials and support for your project
We can help! View our supportive help guides and videos.
Our supportive guides and help videos will help you achieve the best results. Our knowledgeable team can also offer helpful tips, and support to help you plan and purchase what you need!