Onduline Roofing Sheet Ridges
Nationwide same day courier dispatch
- Length: 1000mm
- Coverage: 875mm
- Dimensions: 250mm x 250mm
- Material: Bitumen
- Weight: 1.2kg
- Application: Exterior
- Onduline ridges (to accompany Onduline sheets) should be installed at the apex of a roof, bridging the gap between the sheets on either roof pitch. Onduline Ridge pieces can also be used on hips.
- Ridges are manufactured in the same material as the Onduline sheets in 1m lengths.
- Onduline is an ideal material for Stables and small outbuildings, as they are a cheaper and easy to install product, great for DIY projects.
- The wings measure 250mm each and the flexible nature of the ridges allows it to adjust ton a wide range of roof pitches.
- Each ridge should be lapped by 125mm giving a cover width of 875mm per ridge.
- Available in BLACK, GREEN, BROWN and RED
- Lightweight & easy to handle
- Easy to install
- Made from the same material as the sheets
- Colour matched to the sheets
- Adjusts to different roof pitches
- A centre roll for a better look
What is a ridge used for?
A ridge is used to cap off the top of an apex building where the top of either side meet.
Are these adjustable to different roof pitches?
A ridge flashing is flexible and will adjust to different roof pitches.
How much should I overlap the ridges?
You should overlap each ridge by 125mm.
What is the minimum pitch for Onduline?
The minimum roof pitch to lay Onduline roofing sheets is 5 degrees with the sheets being laid with an end Lap of 300mm. Sheets laid on a fully supporting decking on purlins to maximum of 610mm centres.
Find the right materials and support for your project
We can help! View our supportive help guides and videos.
Our supportive guides and help videos will help you achieve the best results. Our knowledgeable team can also offer helpful tips, and support to help you plan and purchase what you need!