Apron Flashing to suit Onduline
Nationwide same day courier dispatch
- Buy 4 for £15.70 £13.08 each and save 5%
- Buy 9.99 for £14.87 £12.39 each and save 10%
- Buy 19.99 for £13.63 £11.36 each and save 18%
- Length: 930mm
- Coverage: 835mm
- Dimensions: 185mm (corrugated) x 70mm (plain wing)
- Colour: Black
- Apron Flashings are use to weather the abutment joint between an Onduline or Coroline sheet and a vertical wall.
- Adjustable to the roof pitch.
- 835 cover width
- 930mm nominal length
- 75mm flat wing against wall 185mm profiled sheet wing to lap sheets.
- 1.4mm thick black polypropylene plastic (only available in black)
- Lightweight & easy to handle
- Easy to install
- Corrugation on one wing for easy fitting and lapping
- Adjustable for different roof pitches
What is an apron flashing used for?
An apron flashing is used to seal the gap between Onduline sheets and vertical wall abutments.
Are these adjustable to different roof pitches?
An apron flashing is flexible and should adjust to most roof pitches.
Do these come in other colours?
No, the apron flashing is only available in black.
Find the right materials and support for your project
We can help! View our supportive help guides and videos.
Our supportive guides and help videos will help you achieve the best results. Our knowledgeable team can also offer helpful tips, and support to help you plan and purchase what you need!