Onduline Nails (Bag 400)
Nationwide same day courier dispatch
- Length: 73mm
- Penetration Length: 65mm
- Head dimension: 18mm
- Material: Polished galvanised steel
- Quantity: Pack of 400
- Weight: 2.2kg
- Colour: Black
- Onduline nails sold in bags of 400.
- Zinc plated shank with hard waring polyethylene coloured PE heads.
- A simple hammer in nail used on bitumen based corrugated sheets such as Onduline sheeting or Coroline Sheeting.
- Should be used through the crown of the corrugation into timber supports.
- Approximately 20 nails required per sheet
- Available in BLACK, GREEN, BROWN and RED
- Colour matched head
- UV Resistant
- Zinc-plated corrosion resistant shanks
How many nails should I use per sheet?
You should use between 20-25 nails per sheet dependant on roof pitch .
How many nails come in a box?
There are 400 nails in a box. We also offer 100 nails as well.
Where do I fix the nail on the sheet?
You should fix the nail at the top of the corrugation. You should put a nail at every corrugation at the eaves and sheet overlaps, while doing every other corrugation at intermediate Purlins.
Find the right materials and support for your project
We can help! View our supportive help guides and videos.
Our supportive guides and help videos will help you achieve the best results. Our knowledgeable team can also offer helpful tips, and support to help you plan and purchase what you need!